Thursday, September 6, 2007

San Diego Comic Con.....I went.....what of it?


Both my brothers and a friend decided to geek it up and go to the San Diego Comic-Con. Yeah, I laughed a bit at the notion at first too, but then the thought began to fester in me like an infection....then i found myself buying a ticket to attend. SO...Me and the Ghost Busters...well...fake ones, but they did a pretty good job on the making their costumes and it made me giggle.


Real Amputee.....fake movie....kinda creepy and all, but worth a picture.


Travis refused to be in any pictures except this one. Apparently he was too cool....at a comic book convention....with people dressed up as comic book characters.......too cool.....at a comic book convention.


This was an interesting find. I was walking through the endless rows of isles with venders selling just about anything you can think of. As i browsed the various goods, mostly silly junk, i heard a familiar voice..."Gee-willikers" was the only thing distinguishable in the crowd of voices. I stepped down to the end of the isle and saw this short tiny woman signing photos of herself. Thats right, the voice of Jimmy Neutron. You could probably tell that i have a small child who watches a lot of Nickelodeon

1 comment:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.