Monday, September 24, 2007

Kickin' it root down.......at a fast food joint


"You expect me to drink this crap?...I mean c'mon...its apple juice in a frikken box....a thin cardboard-like box. What...what does this say here...."from concentrate?"....you mean this isn't fresh? So help me....if this tastes like crap, sleep with one eye open at night....cause your dead....dead I say."


"You have won this round mr. "apple in a box"....but next time i shall thwart your efforts....mmmm....how I love to lick its creamy center....its candy-like center...go away....Stop staring at me!!!"


Charley enjoys eating the head of this stuffed bird. It makes noises if you push it in the belly...the bird that is..well I guess Charley does too, but his noises probably wont be nice ones. Anyway....the bird makes noises as he chomps on his head, as if the bird is struggling for its last breath. This in turn causes Charley to giggle more and continue to bite with more exuberance. I'm pretty sure thats perfectly normal and doesnt require and sort of cause for alarm.


It's like a "Glamour shot" that you'd get a the mall, but good. "Glamour Shots"...i think that was the actual name of the place in the mall that did those types of photos. There were a couple of girls in my senior class of high school that had those done for the yearbook, instead of the normal "dressed-up" half shirt concept that was the norm. I cant imagine the thought process behind going to the mall, of all places, and participating in this horror episode of modern day photography. After all was said and done, the pictures looked like someone had smeared Vaseline all over the lens before the photo was taken, which in turn, helped create an abstract blur of large flesh, big matted hair, and halloween-esque make-up. But ultimately, it gave me many heart felt laughs in which to remember those days with a smile. Oh, and he's so freakin' cute.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

"Glamour Shots,"...yes I do remember those. I quite wanted my face plastered with all that makeup and big hair for a while....I was jealous of Missy when she had hers done. If you haven't ever seen them, ask her to show them to you when you're having a bad day...it will cheer you up!.
This is a great glamour shot of Charley.