
Cort gets all the ladies....even the stripper-like ones.

This Ventrue Brothers character "Molatov Cocktease" made me laugh, so I had Cort model with her for a "reference"....giggity.

Freakin Pokemon. Cort was gonna push this penguin-esque thing over, but all the children trapped under it would have been sad.....funny, but sad.

I wonder what allows a man to get into a full body suit and paint muscles on himself. It would seem that I dont have that gene. Notice the craptastic cardboard wings that really pull this outfit together. It says, "I was more excited to get into spandex then to actually finish the costume". It borders on the creepy side rather then creative.

Katey Segal...voice of Turunga Leela (yeah, i know a cartoon's full name....the whole "I'm at a comic con" should tell you a lot) the pilot from the Cartoon "Futurama"...she was in some other shows like Married with children...blah..blah (like who watched that show?)....I wanted to AXE her a question, but there was a line of paying people to get her signature.

No comments:
Post a Comment