
I got a call from my wife on the way home from work in which she informed me that i needed to go and meet my little brother at the ER. They wheeled him in and I began to talk to him, the only problem was he had no idea who I was....knocked silly and all. So i thought I'd document this occasion, cause chances were, he wouldn't remember. Cort was flying down a trail here in So. Cal. when some dummy decided that he would like to go up the down hill trail, in the middle of said trail, without a helmet. The outcome was a mangling of metal and flesh with Cort receiving less bodily harm then the retard (something to do with physics I'm sure...mass=speed x acceleration?...yes, I know im the not brightest when it comes to physics and all) Anyway...Cort was knocked silly, as stated previously, and got a bad gash on his chin. This is him right after he came into the ER.

Paula (older brothers wife) came also to throw her "I'm a nurse who works here" badge and power around, which came in quite usefull. She'd talk shop with the nurses and get the scoop on Cort and I would just rifle through all the cool Trauma Room equipment and supplies.

This is an image of Cort with his second mouth. The gash was right to the bone. The pastic surgeon came and let me look over her shoulder and see all the carnage that a trail of dirt can do to a persons chin. She showed me his chin bone and all the vessells around it. Very facinating. I would have been a doctor I think, if it wasnt for all the studying and knowing crap.

The on-call plastic surgeon creating yet another masterpiece. It was like watching an artist paint, but paid much better and, looking at 99% of "artists" today, displaying much more talent.

No comments:
Post a Comment