Wednesday, January 19, 2011
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
This blog is now under new management. As you have noticed the updates have become sparse. So I (Melissa) am now taking over this blog to keep all of our many followers updated on, hopefully, a weekly basis. WARNING: do not expect this blog to continue to be as witty, funny, amusing, entertaining, etc. as it use to be. I will not try to compete with the old manager, I will just let you know what's going on with the Clater Clan :). Please be patient and kind with me as I learn how to do this crazy thing called blogging as this is not a skill that comes easy to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
can't wait to see updates! I have never seen my husband so jealous of anyone as much as he is of you guys. So enjoy life and think of us once and awhile
Post a Comment