
Yep, got a new one...well ok like 4 months ago. A little girl named Amelia. I wish I could say that I have neglected to update the blog because of this, but in reality, it boils down to pure laziness.
I got behind, then super behind, then I went to comic con this year and was so far behind it was a little daunting to see how neglected it had gotten. so I figured it was better just to ignore, perhaps it would update itself...alas, it did not, and my failings continue to mock me. I will perhaps make more of an effort going forward... But no promises.

1 comment:
I like the blog title - it looks like Amelia might be the one getting neglected. Or maybe Simon and Charlie? Funny...I never check your blog, but I looked today and it appears you updated just today! From my perspective, you are on top of it!
Post a Comment