
For those of you who are really behind on us we've moved. We now live on a gorgeous mountainside in Montana. This is the sunrise I get to watch every morning as I feed Milly. So amazingly beautiful, but so cold. I am still adjusting to the winter (especially driving, SCARY). I have been spoiled with Southern California winters for the past 5 years. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the winter most of the time, except when I'm just dying to get a run in and everything is frozen and my Cali friends can still run outside everyday. Otherwise, it's pretty fun. I love the winter wardrobe, watching the kids play in the snow, the smell of the cool crisp air, the layers of pure white, hot chocolate, cuddling under the blankets, having lazy snow days.....yes, we are home.

2 comments:
Gorgeous! Glad you are settling in...but of course you are missed!
Hooray! I'm excited that you are updating the blog! Now if I could just get back into keeping mine updated. Miss you guys, and when you were only a few hour drive away. :( But I'm glad you are adjusting and liking it.
Post a Comment