Sunday, August 3, 2008

Simon, in all his glory

What?...update this blog and less then a week has passed?...un-freakin heard of...well, the only thing on tonight was a Sandra Bullock movie called "Hope Floats". After 15 minutes of watching it i realized so does poop. Needless to say, i found my way updstairs and into this blog, fingers itching to type my most inner trifle meanderings.


Simon is my first born, as many of the viewers of this blog may know. This of course entitles me to mold him any way i see fit. If this somehow backfires, we chalk it up to him being the first born and none is the wiser. Its almost like a free pass as a parent. Anyway...Simon is obsessed with Star Wars, even though we wont let him actually watch the movies. He has quite the active imagination and most likely they would give him nightmares, thus creating a miserable night for us...the freakin toilet flushing scares him, so we aren't taking any chances.


"hey baby....saved you a spot...your feet must be tired from wondering around in my mind all day....yeah...you heard that right....if you're interested, I've got a pretty decked-out bike...training wheels and all...nice and shiny, but i gotta warn you, i've never ridden tandem before, but i hear its all the rage. I peddle, you sit on the handle bars...no pressure though...its just gonna be out of site and it'd be cool if you were there"



"Seriously?....of all the CDs you could have scanned to let me try out these pretty cool headphones, you scanned Enya? what part of me not being a girl don't you get? C'mon.....seriously...you listen to this? Casios and undecypherable moans?...so I'm guessing this chick just gave up on writing lyrics and thought we wouldn't catch her drunk jaunt in the music world?"

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Seriously funny! No wonder Missy doesn't want to compete. So glad to see a new entry and yes, the Erik Estrada appearance confused me as well. Can you say Camera Chaser...?!

The G-Funk! said...

Wow, Simon is a little player! If I was a little girl, I would totally go sit by him.

Jen said...

Your blog is so funny, I'm telling all my friends about you. Get ready to be stalked by Mormon housewives with nothing better to do than reading some guys blog who they don't even know.

Wendy said...

Where do you come up with this stuff??? I like comparison of "Hope Floats" and poop!