Sunday, July 27, 2008

Geekin it up once again...Comic Con style: Part 1


Cort and some random vampire chick promoting the sequel to "30 Days of Night". Im guessing its not going to be as good as the first considering the first kinda sucked monkey balls. Either way it she was pretty creepy to look at and it was one more opportunity for Cort to practice talking to girls who are completely uninterested in him.


Eric Estrada took a break from promoting real estate on infomercials to pencil a Comic Con in?....yeah confusing for me as well...and a just a dash of sad rolled in there also.


Cort wasnt as excited to be in my pictures as he was last year, so here he is questioning the point of it all, perhaps swirled with a bit of anger at the notion of me forcing him to do something so beneath him....then again it was a couple of star wars guys dressed up as generic troops. Basically they spent hours upon hours and most likely a few hundred bucks to be "background extras"...whats the point.


Travis was geeking it out to a few people on the street dressed as "V" soldiers. You know..."V"...the series...reptile people come to earth to harvest humans for food....ringing any bells? yeah, thats why there was no one else around taking pictures with them. Anyway, I really enjoyed the series.



Travis with 2 gals dressed up as the stars of "Avatar, the Last Airbender" series. Its a cartoon....and it rocks......i watch cartoons...what of it?

3 comments:

kristy said...

this is the most hilarious blog i've ever read! you guys are awesome! i've got tears running down my cheeks, which hurt from laughing!! i love it, i'm hooked.
~the dunning's

The G-Funk! said...

I TOTALLY remember the 'V' Series. Scared me senseless at the time. Loved it.

Sarah said...

BRANT!! This is Paula's old (am I really "old?") roommate Sarah. Remember me? I linked from Paula's blog. I never knew Comic Con could be so cool! Eric Estrada? I had the hugest crush on him once upon a time. . .

Anyway, your kids are sooo cute! I hope you are doing well. My brother Abe asks me about you once in a while. Those were the days, i guess.

:)