kickin' it root down as always
Melissa you are so darn funny! Love the pictures!
Okay, is it Missy putting these quotes under the pictures or Brant. Hello, hi-larious!
Yay for dad bloggers. Now update this thing, will ya, Brant? Two weeks between posts is really pushing it.
Oh, Brant. This crap is so funny. You guys are my new favorite blog. Plus your kids really are dang cute. I miss you, Melissa! Julie Child
Hello!!! Is anyone there? I guess the clater family doesn't do anything! Brant, i think you should update your blog
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Melissa you are so darn funny! Love the pictures!
Okay, is it Missy putting these quotes under the pictures or Brant. Hello, hi-larious!
Yay for dad bloggers. Now update this thing, will ya, Brant? Two weeks between posts is really pushing it.
Oh, Brant. This crap is so funny. You guys are my new favorite blog. Plus your kids really are dang cute. I miss you, Melissa! Julie Child
Hello!!! Is anyone there? I guess the clater family doesn't do anything! Brant, i think you should update your blog
Post a Comment