Friday, February 1, 2008

Where my goldfish platforms at?


Here we have little Simon practicing his pimp skills. who is this girl?
I have no idea...she wandered into our home off the street and Simon promised to "show her around" and "take good care of her". hmmm...I'm sure this will lead to pleasant tomorrows. Actually this is the daughter of some good friends of ours. They were visiting us from southern Utah and these two just spontaneously started hugging and smiling.


OK...not really spontaneously...many bribes were offered and threats were made to pose for the onlooking crowd. As you can tell, Rick and Michelle find it just as hilarious as us. They were like little dancing monkeys taking orders and requests. All I was missing was a few nickels to throw at their feet. I fear our children will forever be scarred by the things we force upon them.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Dance Monkeys, Dance! They really do look cute together- even if it is contrived. Had a great time with ya'll. Can't wait to see you again. Alex still talks about Disneyland and hangin' with the coolest people she has ever met!