Friday, February 1, 2008

Friends...we have a few


We had the rare privilege to see some bestest friends from Montana while visiting Virginia...yeah go figure, they were both there at the same time. Julie is busy wondering how those little people get into her camera every time she pushes the shiny button and Jenn is wondering when simon is going to be distracted long enough for her to yoink his milkshake. It was awesome seeing these two lovely ladies again and it helped us remember what its like to have friends around that feel more like family. Sucks monkey balls that they live so far away though.....Monkey....Balls...thats right, i make no apologies for that comment.


Jenn, now realizing that she'd have to break Simon's fingers to pry the milk shake away, pretends to be part of the conversation....but ultimately if she had swiped it, Simon would probably just show his "sad face" as discussed previously in which your heart would melt and you would give into his demands. Curses! I must harness his sad face for my own fortune....i should write that down on a notepad or something.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Why did I not know this?

The G-Funk! said...

Clater, I love your blog. You are hilarious. It's like I've come back home, all is well, Clater is back in my life . . . (seriously Clater, never leave me again).