Monday, June 4, 2007

A Day at the Orchard


We decided to take a trip to Cherry Valley, CA. this past sunday to visit the Grandparents....and pick cherries oddly enough. We had some lunch and then let Simon run around in the orchard like a wild kitty till he got bored. So he ran around like a wild kitty for about 3 minutes. Cherry trees don't participate much in "Duck, Duck, Goose" as he soon learned
.

Just another view of orchard.


Grandma was being hostil when I was trying to document our trip by taking her picture. As you can see, she was a bit perturbed as i snapped this one off, which is fairly intersting because she is basically blind yet somehow knew when I had taken the camera out and when I had put it away...I think she can smell fear.


As you can see this is a "boy" cherry. I was gonna eat this one, but I got a bit creeped out by it....and im done with this comment...


Red Gold.

No comments: