
One thing that Miss's family does everytime we get together is take a family picture. This is simon getting candy from the photographer as incentive to smile.

Simon soon realized he must now uphold his end of the bargain much to his dismay. Through a series of trial and error and over months of toil, he found the perfect sad puppy look. I must use his power for my gain!...it must be harnessed and exploited somehow...

After reminding Dan he can now get the "senoir" discount at pretty much every place he goes, we all went to the A's game and settled in at our newly acquired skybox. I have concluded after this event, regular sporting seats are for chumps. Next time I hit a game, I'm bringing Simon to get us into the skybox. As one could plainly see, he has the talent and the drive. His sad face is like currency.

Center field Skybox...private bathroom and kitchen. Its like home, but a baseball game is going on... and there lots are people around me with coked up kids ineracting with my coked up kids...and the only thing to watch is a sport I know nothing about who's game time could easily last up to 4 hours....wow.....if thats not a description of hell perhaps I need to retool my philosophical standings on the subject.
(I keed...I keed....fun was had by all)

Nephews trying to determine the best way to trash the room. I think this is where they were using discarded food items as a makeshift map in order to better illustrate their plan of attack.

No comments:
Post a Comment