Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally....it begins!

Its taken a while to get around to updating this sucker. I wish I had some long valid explanation, but unfortunately being lazy doesn't seem to fit the bill in regards to a suitable excuse....yep...pure laziness. When I finally do get some spare time I really weigh the options as to how to fill said time...update our family blog, or just stare off into space occasionally wiping the drool from the front of my shirt...its sad, yes I know this. Anyhow...enjoy a few posts. I will be adding my COMIC-CON 2009 images soon enough and you too will delight in the horror.


Simon decided he wanted to grow up and be the best skipping rock ever. He bailed while pushing a baby's toy shopping cart behind our house and tripped sliding across the pavement like a smooth flat stone would across a placid lake. The healing process had not yet begun so we were privileged to photograph the subject with the skin freshly pulled from his face. It really doesn't look all the bad, but the scabs were freakin' sweet.


Charlie was entered into the "Red Head" contest at the local strawberry festival. Once he was up there on stage with all the other ginger kids, i realized he really isnt all that red, but no one came close to the mop-fro hair he was sporting that day...and he lost too. In reality, I was kinda relived...cause who really wants that kind win in their books? "I was the gingeriest kid at a ginger kid festival". Thats like saying I had the best limp at a limping festival.


Something seems different in this photo that is out of place. It's hard to put my finger on it, but I see two relaxed, happy children smiling for a camera in the arms of their grandparents who were visiting that day....oh...and then there's the fruit of the devils loins in the middle of it all, screaming profanities and reminding our waiter that his soul will be on the menu that night instead of the normal mundane selection. My brother in law calls it Abby, but i think it's real name is secretly "Legion...(for they are many)". After i captured the demons image on my crappy camera phone, I waited patiently for her head to spin around and pea soup to be projectile vomited across the table, but much to my disappointment, that never occurred.


You see me smelling this cupcake...you likey? you want some? oh...I wont eat it all...I promise, just a small bite here and little nibble there. I'll save you some...


HAHAHA-NONE FOR YOU!....(nom, nom, nom, nom)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winning a redhead contest would be amazing, it's right behind winning a Nobel prize. I'm guessing Missy didn't type this...it must have been an everyday variety brunette.

Benerino said...

Freakin' hilarious! That picture and comment need to be framed and hung up on your wall. It would be a good conversation piece.

The G-Funk! said...

Love it Clater. You are so funny. That part about Legion cracked me up enough that people heard me laughing through walls of my office.